google.com, pub-6611284859673005, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 google-site-verification: google8c4a9aba60973e88.html google-site-verification: google8c4a9aba60973e88.html RHTTC55 e-Magazine : Craft Room Booked On Thursdays at Langstaff Effective Feb 7

Craft Room Booked On Thursdays at Langstaff Effective Feb 7

Hi Richard,

I did speak with Jennifer about the overcrowding at Langstaff in the Yorkshire Room.
I have booked the Craft Room across the hall from the Yorkshire Room on Thursdays as an overflow room.  I know we can put 1 table in there but not sure about 2.  I have let Karen and the Facility Operator at Langstaff know about this.

So that we don't have another accident such as the one with James Wong, I'd like you to think about placement of the competitive players on the tables.  Perhaps the more competitive players who use a straight arm for their shots could be spaced out in the room so as to not hit each other.  Additionally, I think only 24 people can play in the Yorkshire Room at one time.

What are your thoughts?  We need to be proactive so as to not have any more accidents.  The Craft Room will go a long way in assisting with this, I hope.

Talk to you soon,

Kim

Kim SmylieCommunity Services DepartmentOlder Adult 55+ Recreation Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment